Mike Pouncey is an American footballer who plays for the Los Angeles Chargers of the National Football League. He plays in the position of “Center” and “Guard” for the Chargers. The player was first drafted by Miami Dolphins in the 2011 NFL Draft. He was picked in the first round as the 15th overall pick.
Moreover, Mike Pouncey played his college football for the University of Florida. During the time, he was a member of the BCS National Championship team. He was considered as the number one Center and Guard prospect getting into the draft. The Oklahoma native has played in both offensive and defensive lines during college but he prefers to be offensive. Mike is currently an Injured reserved for the team.
|Height||6 Feet 4 Inches|
|Parents||Rob Webster, Lisa Webster|
|Education||University of Florida|
Here are the 10 facts to know about him.
10 Facts on Mike Pouncey
- Mike Pouncey is an American football center who plays for the Los Angeles Chargers in the NFL.
- Moreover, Mike is not married yet. He does have a girlfriend but not a wife.
- Besides, he is also the father of his two kids. The elder one is a daughter, Janiyah, who is 12 years old, and a 7-year-old son, Kayden.
- Mike Pouncey signed a one-year contract with the Chargers with an annual salary worth $9 Million.
- Hence, the football guard has a net worth of multi-million dollars.
- Moreover, he can be reached out on Instagram. Mike has over 108k followers on the platform.
- The footballer is currently 31 years old. Hence, he isn’t at the peak of his game at the moment.
- For his nine exceptional seasons at the NFL, he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- Mike Pouncey played college football for the University of Florida. He is originally from Alabama though.
- As a result, he was picked by the Miami Dolphins in the 2011 Draft as the 15th overall pick.