Jonathan Lemire is an MSNBC journalist who has been serving there as a political analyst since September 2017. Also, he has been currently serving as a White House reporter at The Associated Press since January 2017. Previously, he used to serve there as just a political reporter from July 2013 until December 2016.
|Birthday||November 28, 1979|
|Parents||Susan Lemire and Robert Lemire|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Salary||$49,774 – $120,519|
|Education||Central Catholic High School, Columbia University|
He had actually kicked off his professional journalism career in June 2001 when he joined the New York Daily News as their reporter. In fact, he served there for nearly 12 years for which he gained huge popularity too. Who is he married to? Jonathan Lemire got married to his amazing wife, Carrie Melago who currently works at the Wall Street Journal as their editor.
“As a result of Trump’s efforts and baseless claims, Biden will almost certainly be viewed as an illegitimate president by some voters, potentially denying him that period of goodwill that typically greets a new president” https://t.co/tNy4QnBtC4
— Jonathan Lemire (@JonLemire) November 11, 2020
10 Facts on Jonathan Lemire:
- Jonathan Lemire’s wedding was performed by The Rev. Joel M. Warden at Oratory Church of St. Boniface on September 27, 2008.
- Currently, his major coverages include national politics, the Trump administration, and also the federal government.
- Talking more about Jonathan Lemire’s family, he is the son of Susan Lemire and Robert Lemire.
- Since he was born on November 28, 1979, he is currently 40 years old and will soon reach 41.
- According to Information Cradle, Jonathan Lemire’s salary ranges from $49,774 to $120,519.
- From that same website, we have known that Jonathan Lemire has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
- As per his social media accounts, we can follow him on both Twitter (205.4 thousand followers) and Instagram (289 followers).
- Talking about his education, he had completed his high school education at the Central Catholic High School.
- Later, he completed his Bachelor’s degree in History from Columbia University.
- Moreover, he and his wife, Carrie shares a total number of two children – both sons. Sadly, we have not been able to find their names yet.