American journalist and Eyewitness news anchor Shirleen Allicot announced that she was pregnant with her third child on February 23, 2021.
Moreover, She is currently a mother to two daughters.
Shirleen began her career in WABC-TV in 2015 and was a co-anchor and has seen a steady rise in her quality of life. She had previously worked as a co-anchor at Action News on WPVI.
To know more about the popular news anchor and journalist, head to 10 facts about Shirleen Allicot which are available below:
|Birthday||August 15, 1974|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Children||Shayla Joelle and Georgina|
10 Facts about Shirleen Allicot
- Shirleen Allicot broke the news of her pregnancy on February 23, 2021. She is expecting her third child and is currently the mother of Shayla Joelle and Georgina Glimmer.
- In 2015, Shirleen Allicot became a wife as she got married to long-time boyfriend Jesse Glimmer. The couple has been married for almost 6 years and are parents to two children and are awaiting a third child.
- Shirleen gave birth to her first daughter Shayla Joelle Glimmer in March of 2017. On July 13, 2019, she gave birth to Georgina, her second daughter.
- Born on August 15, 1974, in Guyana, Shirleen Allicot’s age as of February 2021 is exactly 46 years old.
- Although born in Guyana, she moved to Queens, New York when she was three months old and has lived there ever since.
- As she was born and raised in America she currently holds an American nationality and she stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches.
- She studied broadcast journalism and attained her degree from Hofstra University, New York.
- There is currently no information available on her net worth but her salary is said to be $85,000 per year.
- She has verified accounts on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook with thousands of followers on all accounts.
- Shirleen enjoys spending time with her family and doing voluntary works.