Zach Rance is a renowned and successful television personality. Also, he has worked on a TV series, Big Brother in 2014. The audience loved his performance and gave a positive response. Similarly, he appeared on the television reality awards show as a presenter in the year 2015.
In addition to this, he has played in the TV series, The Bold and Beautiful from 2014 to 2015. According to his Instagram bio, he is the founder of @mentalhealthcollection and has around 4k followers on Instagram. Similarly, his YouTube channel, Zach Rance has 5.34k subscribers.
|Birthday||September 9, 1990.|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
Text 574-319-1357 to join my mental health community. pic.twitter.com/HjSiirpGAn
— Zach Rance (@ranceypants) August 12, 2020
10 Facts on Zach Rance
- Zach Rance was born on September 9, 1990. His age is 30 years old as of 2020.
- He was born in Florida, United States. Hence, he holds an American nationality.
- According to the public source, Zach stands at a good height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) tall. While his weight and body measurements are still missing from the source.
- Moving on to his current net worth, Zach’s net worth or annual salary is yet to disclose on the internet.
- Is Zach Rance Bisexual? Well, According to the recently updated news from the people.com website, Zach confirmed that he is bisexual in December 2020. He fell in love with Frankie Grande and also opened up about his relationship with Grande.
- Talking about his relationship, Zach has hooked up with his cast partner, Frankie Grande. He revealed his sexuality as being gay and he seems to be happy with his announcement. However, his dating life has just begun.
- Describing his family background, Rance hasn’t shared his parent’s identity with the public. It looks like he is quite secretive about his personal life.
- The handsome hunk, Zach is active on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with a good fan following.
- Sadly, he has no wiki page, but we can find his career details on IMDB.
- Moreover, Zach is a certified life coach and nutritionist.