Mary Kathryn Muenster is an American personality. She is popular as the wife of American businessman and Philanthropist, J.B. Pritzker. After her marriage with her J.B, she is more known for being his wife rather than her own name and work.
When you’re married to a famous personality, it’s obvious that you will be known by their name. And the same thing happens with Mary Kathryn. Below is everything you need to know about Mary Kathryn Muenster.
|Name||Mary Kathryn Muenster|
To my best friend and my partner for life, MK: Happy birthday! Each year that passes, I love you even more. 🎁🍰🎉 pic.twitter.com/0h6dopLhkS
— JB Pritzker (@JBPritzker) May 25, 2017
10 Facts About Mary Kathryn Muenster
- Mary Kathryn Muenster has not shared the details about her age and birthday. But we do know that her husband is 55 years old as of 2020. So, she might also be in her forties or fifties.
- Born and raised in the United States, Mary Kathryn holds the American nationality. But we don’t have the information available about her ethnic background.
- There is no information available about her parents and siblings.
- Since Mary doesn’t have the dedicated Wikipedia page. The bio facts about her are not available.
- Mary Kathryn Muenster married her husband J.B Pritzker in the year 1993. And currently, her husband is a politician serving as the 43rd Governor of Illinois.
- Mary has two children together with her husband. They are named as Teddi Pritzker and Donny Pritzker.
- The height, weight, and another body status of Mary Kathryn is not available. However, she seems to have a decent height and maintained body on pictures.
- We don’t have the info on her net worth and earnings. But her husband is estimated to have the net worth of $3.4 Billion dollars.
- She is very supportive and often participates in her husband’s campaign.
- Mary Kathryn is not active on social media pages. However, we know that her husband is active on social media pages like Instagram and Twitter.