Jacob Perreault is a Canadian-born American ice hockey player who played absolutely amazing in the 2019-20 season for Sarnia Sting. Recently, he was drafted into the 2020 NHL draft and was picked by the NHL team named Anaheim Ducks.
|Birthday||April 15, 2002|
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches|
|Profession||Ice Hockey Player|
This is a huge opportunity for Jacob to shine in NHL if he gets picked in the starting lineup. He has to work hard no matters what and convince his manager to trust him. Interestingly, at the age of 18, he played a total of 57 OHL games last season scoring 39 goals and assisting 31 times.
With a record of 70 total points, Jacob was probably one of the best players last season. He also appeared for Canada’s u-17 side in the WHC-17 where he got to play 6 games and he managed to score 2 goals too.
10 Facts on Jacob Perreault:
- Talking about Jacob Perreault’s height, he is said to be 5 feet and 11 inches tall.
- Moving on with his age, he was born on April 15, 2002, which simply means that he is 18 years old.
- We are pretty much sure that this athlete is currently single as he has never spoken about his girlfriend anywhere on the internet.
- Also, we are currently unknown about his parents but we will find about them very soon.
- Jacob is considered to be the latest pick of the NHL side, Anaheim Ducks.
- Currently, we remain out of idea regarding his salary as well as his net worth.
- Speaking about his weight, he is measured to be around 90 kilograms.
- We can find him active on both Instagram (3.9 thousand followers) and Twitter (392 followers).
- Although born in Montréal, Quebec, Canada, he considers himself an American citizen.
- There is actually nothing to know about his education right now.