Jade Croot is one of the best-recognized American actresses. She is well known for her role in the TV series, “The Accident” as Leona Bevan in 2019. It has 4 episodes in total. Also, she has got her first DAN in 2010 and second DAN in 2012. Moreover, Jade Croot is a member of the Mark Jermin Stage school and has worked in various productions.
Besides, her latest television series, “The Doctors” as Meg Ringhood in 2020. From childhood, she was interested in karate, therefore she has joined Zentai Shotokan Karate Club. However, she has won millions of hearts within a short period of time.
Let’s jump straight into her bio and professional details.
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts on Jade Croot
- A gorgeous looking actress, Jade Croot is currently around 21 years old.
- Talking about her early life, Jade was born and raised in the United States so, she holds an American nationality.
- According to IMDB, Jade Croot appears to be average in stature with a height of 5 feet (1.52 m) while her body weight is 57 kg. She has a great physique with a striking personality.
- Moving on to her net worth, Croot’s current net worth is estimated to be around $1 million to $5 million according to mystarzone.com.
- She is active on social media such as Instagram and Twitter with more than thousands of followers.
- Despite the popularity, her bio is not on Wikipedia, but we can find her on other public sources like IMDB, Findcelebritywiki, and so on.
- Discussing her marital affairs, Jade is quite suspicious in nature. She hasn’t disclosed any details regarding her love life. According to the public source, she might be single or unmarried.
- Neither she has shared her parent’s identity nor her sibling’s details in the media.
- Although Jade’s educational details are not available on the internet, she seems to be a trained and graduated actress.
- Besides acting, Jade was interested in martial arts.