Jahdre Hayward is a popular contestant from MasterChef The Professionals which airs on BBC Two. Currently, he has been providing his amazing services for Haywards Restaurant as their head chef. Where is he from? According to his official LinkedIn account, Jahdre Hayward is originally from Epping, England, United Kingdom.
|Profession||Chef, Reality Television Star|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Apart from just England, he has also lived in Australia where he had worked at The National Gallery as their sous chef. Also, he had worked as a head chef at Melbourne Wine Room as well as Millswyn Restaurant. Some of the other places where he worked in Australia are Oxo Tower, Novelli in the City, Hanbury Manor, The Ritz, and Rules Restaurant.
— Jahdre Hayward (@JahdreHayward) November 24, 2017
10 Facts on Jahdre Hayward:
- Jahdre Hayward’s age is one of the biggest questions on the internet but unfortunately, we have not been able to find it right now.
- Along with that, we have not been able to find Jahdre Hayward’s height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- Moving on to his love life, Jahdre Hayward is a married man and the name of his wife is Amanda Hayward.
- However, we do not actually know if he shares any children with his wife or not.
- Talking about Jahdre Hayward’s Instagram profile, he has gained a total of 664 followers under the username @jahdrehayward. However, his profile remains private as of now.
- Also, we can follow this famous chef on Twitter where his username is @JahdreHayward, and has around 527 followers in total.
- Furthermore, the estimated net worth of Jahdre Hayward is currently under investigation and we will publish it very soon.
- We think that he completed his graduation in one of the universities in the UK.
- Currently, there is nothing to know about his parents and also we have no idea if he has any siblings.
- Although not much is known about him and no wiki sites are available under his name, we hope you have now enough knowledge about him after reading these 10 facts.