Jennifer Ikeda is an incredible actress who is known for her stunning performances in the movies. She is known for her role as ‘Grace’ in the American Television series ‘Dash Lily’ which came in the tv in the year 2020.
She is one of the ambitious actresses who has been in the film industry for a long time. She has 27 credits as an actress as per IMDB. Below are 10 facts about Jennifer Ikeda that might surprise you.
|Height||5 feet 4 inches|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Education||The Juilliard School|
— Jennifer Ikeda (@Ikedamame) July 6, 2020
10 Facts About Jennifer Ikeda
- Jennifer Ikeda is the famed actress who is known for portraying the role of ‘Juliet Chang’ in the television series ‘Blindspot (2015-2017)’. Her other movies and tv-series include ‘Dash and Lily’, ‘Tell me a Story’, ‘Maniac’, etc.
- How old is Jennifer Ikeda? Jennifer Ikeda’s age has not been known yet but her birthplace is Oakland, California, United States.
- How tall is she? Jennifer Ikeda is a gorgeous actress who has a perfect height of 5 feet 4 inches with alluring body features.
- Dash & Lily 2020 actress, Jennifer Ikeda has not disclosed the information regarding her boyfriend.
- On Instagram, Jennifer Ikeda has 1085 followers on Instagram and on Twitter, she has 1,263 followers.
- Furthermore, Jennifer Ikeda’s ethnicity is not known. However, her parents’ details and siblings are kept off the records.
- Moreover, she is a graduate of The Juilliard School and is extremely talented and determined. Besides being an actress, she is an author and a narrator.
- She has successfully won Audie Award two times and also narrated dozens of audiobooks.
- Some of her narrated books include The Cure for Dreaming, A Discovery of Witches, Shadow of Night, A Court of Mist and Fury, and The Book of Life.
- Jennifer Ikeda has a net worth of $3 million as she earns a really good amount of money being a talented actress.