Jessob Reisbeck is a popular journalist who recently joined CBS 58 to serve as a news anchor. He had kicked off his professional career in the year 2004 after joining WAOW-TV where he worked as a sports anchor as well as a reporter. After working for 1 year and 9 months, he joined WSTM-TV where he worked for almost 3 years.
|Birthday||July 22, 1982|
|Children||Jensen Reisbeck and Jane Reisbeck|
|Education||Irvine High School, Arizona State University|
From March 2009 until June 2013, he served KMPH-TV and until August 2018, he had worked as a morning anchor at WITI – TV 6. Then, in September 2018, he joined WJLA-TV and served as their morning news anchor until January 2020. Who is he married to? Jessob Reisbeck has a beautiful wife named Jax Reisbeck whom he got married to on September 18, 2019.
10 Facts on Jessob Reisbeck:
- Jessob Reisbeck and his wife, Jax shares a total number of two children. They are Jensen Reisbeck and Jane Reisbeck.
- Since he was born in Irvine, California, USA, his nationality is said to be American.
- Apart from his wife and children, we are unknown about Jessob Reisbeck’s other family members including both his parents and siblings.
- Speaking about his social media accounts, he is active on Instagram (1.8 thousand followers), Facebook (7.9 thousand followers), and Twitter (5 thousand followers).
- Born on July 22, 1982, Jessob Reisbeck is currently 38 years of age.
- Talking about his education, he had completed his high school education at Irvine High School.
- Later, he attended Arizona State University from 2000 to 2004 to earn a BS degree in Broadcast Journalism.
- According to Jessob Reisbeck’s bio on LinkedIn, he is also well described as an entertainer.
- Currently, we have no idea regarding his net worth as well as salary.
- Although there is no Wikipedia page under Jessob Reisbeck’s name, we hope you have known a lot about him after reading these 10 facts.