Jim Pickard is a popular journalist who has been currently working as the chief political correspondent of Financial Times. Is he married? Yes, Jim Pickard is a married man but the name of his wife is not known. However, from one of his tweets we have come to know that she had tested positive for the COVID-19 back in April 2020. But, she has already recovered from it and is doing great currently.
|Birthday||January 21, 1975|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
If you have ever heard someone referring to ‘motorway man’ then, you might have wondered who really brought this into normal conversation practice. Its origin is not long back as it was Jim himself who had coined this term back in 2010 during the general elections. Although you can read Jim Pickard’s bio on his Wikipedia page, we suggest you read these 10 facts below to find out more about him.
10 Facts on Jim Pickard:
- Jim Pickard was born on January 21, 1975, and thus, his current age is exactly 45 years.
- As he was born in London, England, his nationality is clearly known to be British.
- According to Popular Bio, the estimated net worth of Jim Pickard is in the range of $1 million to $5 million.
- Back in the year 2019, he was awarded the Political Journalist Of The Year in the UK Press Gazette British Journalism Awards.
- Moving on to his social media presence, Jim Pickard can be found active only on Twitter where he has already earned 150.1 thousand followers in total.
- Apart from Financial Times, he has also written articles for CNN, The Globe, Mail, etc.
- Currently, we have nothing to know about Jim Pickard’s family members but the research is going on and we will update about them very soon.
- According to his birthday, his zodiac sign is said to be Aquarius.
- Currently, we are unknown about his height, weight, and also his body measurements.
- Also, we do not know anything about his education right now.