Kealia Ohai is a soccer player for the Chicago Red Stars. The American athlete began playing for the team in the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) in 2020. From 2014-2019, Ohai players for Houston Dash.
Kealia played soccer since high school and has played on the under-17, under-20, under-23, and senior national teams for the United States. Ohai graduated from Alta High School, where she was a varsity soccer player. Kealia was honored with the Parade All-American honors in 2010.
Quick Facts: Kealia Ohai: JJ Watt Wife Is A Soccer Player
|Birthday||January 31, 1992|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Ben Ohai, Cindy Ohai|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Kealia Ohai
- How old is Kealia Ohai? Kealia’s current age is 29 years, as she was born on January 31, 1992.
- She was named after Kealia Beach, a Hawaiian beach in Kauai, by her father. Her full name is Kealia Ohai Watt.
- Kealia Ohai is the wife of JJ Watt. JJ is an NFL player who was the defensive end for the Houston Texans from 2011 to 2020. JJ Watt was released from the team at his request on February 12, 2021.
- It was confirmed in October 2016 that Watt and Ohai were dating, and they were engaged in May 2019. Kealia Ohai and JJ Watt got married in the Bahamas in an intimate ceremony on February 15, 2020.
- As of February 2021, Kealia Ohai and JJ Watt do not have any children.
- The exact net worth of Kealia Ohai is under review. But her husband, JJ Watt’s net worth is $27.9 million, reports Forbes.
- Kealia Ohai’s height is 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65 meters.
- She is active on Instagram with over 352k followers and 178 posts. Kealia Ohai uploads many pictures from her personal life on the platform.
- Talking about her family, her dad is Ben Ohai, and her mother is Cindy Ohai. She and her sister, Megan, were raised in Draper, Utah.
- Kealia joined Twitter in August 2012 and has more than 72k followers. Ohai isn’t that active on her social media accounts.