Joe Mackey is an American politician who is ready to compete for the U.S. House representing Indiana’s 4th Congressional District. His life has hit tragedy since he and his wife, Tami lost two of their children. Both of them died from pediatric cancers.
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches (Approx.)|
|Children||3 (2 died of pediatric cancer)|
|Education||Lafayette Central Catholic High School|
Since then, the couple is very determined to help the parents and children who suffer from cancer and other dangerous diseases. In fact, Joe is even called the children’s healthcare reform advocate, who is also the owner of the Claire E. and Patrick G. Mackey Children’s Cancer Foundation.
They still have their elder son named Connor who graduated from Indiana University and is currently working in a medical marketing firm, in Chicago. Joe is considered to be the favorite candidate to get the victory in the upcoming elections which will be held on November 3, 2020.
10 Facts on Joe Mackey:
- Joe Mackey is said to be an American politician who is one of the candidates in the upcoming elections for the U.S. House representing Indiana’s 4th Congressional District.
- We have found out that his religion is actually Catholic.
- Currently, he has not yet publicized his net worth and salary as well.
- He has mentioned on his official website that he is married to his lovely wife by the name Tami Mackey.
- Although there are no wiki sites under his name, we can definitely look into Ballotpedia to know maximum about him.
- Speaking further about his family, the couple lost two of their children who died of pediatric cancers.
- Moving on to his education, he completed his high school studies from Lafayette Central Catholic High School.
- He calls himself a democrat, which means that he has been serving the Democratic Political Party.
- Coming to his background, he is from Indiana, and his ethnicity is probably white.
- Finally, Joe’s age in the year 2020 is 65 years.