Katerina Tikhonova is the younger daughter of the President of Russia and his wife Lyudmila Putina. The youngest daughter of Vladimir Putin is a professional acrobatic dancer. She is also the director of two initiatives at Moscow State University. Katerina Tikhonova has an elder sister.
|Birthday||31 August 1986|
|Age||34 years old|
|Parents||Vladimir Putin & Lyudmila Putina|
|Husband||Kirill Shamalov (2013 – 2018)|
|Education||Moscow State University|
Katerina is a divorced woman. She was married to her husband for nearly six years. She does not have any children yet. Find out how much is Katerina’s net worth. Her father Vladimir Putin is the richest man in Russia. He has a net worth of US$19.7 billion.
10 Facts on Katerina Tikhonova
- Katerina Tikhonova is a famous Russian acrobatic dancer and the director of two initiatives at the Moscow State University, the National Intellectual Reserve Center, and the National Intellectual Development Foundation.
- Tikhonova is best known as the second daughter of Russian President, Vladimir Putin. Her father has symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. There’s some talk in the town that Putin might hand over his resignation over Parkinson.
- Katerina was born to father Vladimir Putin and mother Lyudmila Putina. Her parents were married from 1983 to 2014. Her mother is currently married to Artur Ocheretny.
- Katerina is currently single. Katerina was married to Kirill Shamalov. The couple was married from 2013 to 2018.
- She has an elder sister named Maria Vorontsova. Maria is just a year elder than Katerina.
- Her former husband Kirill Shamalov is a Russian businessman. Shamalov is the former economic advisor to the Russian government.
- The detail about Katerin’s net worth and annual income is not public. Her ex-husband Kirill has a net worth of $1.2 billion.
- In 2020, Katerina Tihonova’s net worth is estimated at $19.7 billion. Her father is the richest man in Russia in 2020.
- Katerina Tikhonova was born on August 31, 1986. She is 34 years old. She was born in East Germany.
- Though she was born in East Germany, she was raised in Russia. Her nationality is Russian.