Katherine Sabbath’s husband is Simon Esjay James, and she is yet to have a Wikipedia page. Katherine was a teacher before she followed her passion for baking. She went on to make artistic and creative cakes, which earned Sabbath fame and fortune.
Katherine’s work is frequently featured on Frankie Magazine, Darrell Lea, CoverGirl, and Pyrex. She graduated with a degree in Education and English Literature and worked as an English teacher. Sabbath’s book ‘Katherine Sabbath – Greatest Hits’ was published in 2016.
Quick Facts: Katherine Sabbath Husband: Everything To Know On Her Married Life, Parents Origin and So On
|Birthday||December 8, 1986|
|Husband||Simon Esjay James|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Katherine Sabbath
- Katherine Sabbath was born on December 8, 1986, and her current age is 34 years. Likewise, Sabbath’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Sabbath was born and raised in Woolongong, Australia. Katherine’s nationality is Australian. Talking about Katherine Sabbath’s origin and parents, her father is German, whereas her mother is Vietnamese.
- According to the show’s IMDb, Katherine was a guest judge on MasterChef Australia in June 2018. She was featured in the 8th week in the pressure test of Sweet Week.
- The net worth details of Katherine Sabbath is still under review. It is unclear how much Katherine makes or what the amount of her salary is.
- Katherine Sabbath is yet to have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her. We can read Katherine Sabbath’s bio on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Sabbath’s husband is Simon Esjay James. Katherine Sabbath and Simon got married on November 5, 2018.
- Katherine keeps the details about her family, parents, siblings, and children away from the internet to protect their privacy.
- She is also known as Sydney Cake Queen. Sabbath uploads many of her recipes online.
- Katherine is active on Instagram with more than 486k followers and 1.7k posts. Her Instagram bio says she is an author and teacher turned baker.
- In 2019, Sabbath became the owner of Creative Cake Decorating, is a food coloring company based in Australia. She works at the company full-time and celebrates the love of desserts and cake making.