Keira Chansa is a child actress from the United States of America. She made her debut in the entertainment industry with the drama movie titled National Theatre Live: Small Island. It was directed by Rufus Norris and Tony Grech-Smith. She has played the role of Little Hortense. Because of her performance in it, she grabbed more opportunities.
Nowadays, Chansa is in the limelight for being part of a movie titled Come Away (2020). It will be released on December 4 and she will be seen playing the character of Alice. All the casts of this film including Keira are getting lots of attention from the media and audiences.
|Height||4 feet 3 inches|
— Keira Chansa (@MissKeiraKay) November 11, 2020
10 Facts On Keira Chansa
- Keira Chansa is a commendable actress who is already very popular with just two acting projects.
- As of 2020, Chansa is 7 years of age. She was born in the year 2013. Her birthday details are not disclosed.
- Keira is an American by nationality and black by ethnicity. The details of her whereabouts are unknown.
- Chansa stands at a height of 4 feet and 3 inches. She is a beautiful girl with curly black afro hair.
- We could not find the details of Chansa’s parents and siblings. The information about them will be updated very soon.
- Her upcoming film stars amazing actors like Angelina Jolie, Derek Jacobi, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Michael Caine, and some others.
- Keira might get paid a decent amount for her acting projects. But her total net worth and earnings are under review.
- Chansa has a very bright future. At just the age of 7, she has shown everyone that she is very good at acting. She will definitely be seen in lots of amazing projects in the coming days.
- Keira Chansa has given some interviews about her work which you can find on YouTube.
- She doesn’t have an Instagram but you can find her on Twitter @MissKeiraKay.