Alexia Barlier is a multitalented actress, she has established herself as an artist comfortable with English-speaking roles or French-language roles. Due to her linguistic talents, she has worked in many films in both France and Hollywood.
However, some of her best-known works include the Michael Bay film ’13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi’, ‘The Missionaries’, ‘Conversations with My Gardener’, among others. She has also had several roles on TV shows like ‘The Last Wave’, ‘Art of Crime’, etc.
|Birthday||21 December 1982|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
10 Facts About Alexia Barlier
- Alexia Barlier was born on 21 December 1982 and her age is 37 years old as of November 2020 according to this source.
- Her Wikipedia page is being updated but you can get all of her facts in this article.
- Barlier is married to Paul Leyden, they got married around 2 years ago in 2018 and have a daughter together. They regularly post their family photos on Instagram.
- She and her husband are both involved in show business. They worked together in the film that starred Alec Baldwin, ‘Chick Fight’.
- Talking about Instagram, she has more than 8000 followers on her platform, she also has a growing follower base.
- According to IdolNetWorth, she has a net worth of $700,000 as of November 2020. She earned most of this from her film career.
- Alexia started her film career back in 2002, she starred in an English film, since then she has had a diverse career in both the French and American film industry.
- Barlier has also starred on various TV series, like Noces Rouges, Art of Crime, etc.
- She is French and American by nationality, similarly, her ethnicity is Caucasian. She was born in Paris but lives in Los Angeles. Her mother was from New Zealand.
- The actress has a height of 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm).