Kevin Natividad is an American born MMA fighter who debuted in the UFC in November 2020. His professional career in the MMA started back in 2016.
However, he also had a long amateur career by the end of which he had a record of 12 wins and only one loss. This stellar record led him to fight professionally.
Since his debut, he has been a decent performer in the ring and has got a UFC contract.
|Birthday||2nd April 1993|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches (167 cm).|
|Weight||145 lbs (65.77 Kg)|
|Profession||MMA Figter in the UFC|
10 Facts About Kevin Natividad
- Kevin Natividad was born on 2nd April 1993 and is 27 years old as of November 2020 according to Tapology. He was born in Ewa Beach, Hawaii, USA, and is an American by nationality.
- Kevin is engaged to his longtime girlfriend in the past but has chosen not to reveal the details of their personal life in public or to the media.
- He does not have a Wikipedia or Wiki page but you can read all about him in this article with the facts about his bio.
- He has a weight of 145 lbs (65.77 Kg). Similarly, the same source reports that he has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (167 cm).
- As one of the fighters who made his debut in 2020, he has a salary of $10,000 per match according to Sportekz.
- According to various sources, he belongs to Mixed ethnicity and has Spanish and Hispanic heritage.
- His professional MMA debut was back in 2016 and he won the fight via a rear-naked choke.
- He had a streak of 4 wins in professional MMA that ended in 2017 when he lost to Glen Baker.
- After this, he went on a 5 match winning streak before losing his UFC debut to Miles Johns via an uppercut.
- His next match is yet to be decided as of November 1, 2020.