Kimberly Hill is a famous American professional volleyball player. She was born on November 30, 1989, in Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon, United States. She is one of the most famous volleyball players not only in the USA but also all around the world.
She is a member of the American women’s national volleyball team. She is playing as a national player since 2003 and she plays as an outside hitter. To know more about Kimberly Hill, go through the following facts about her.
|Birthday||November 30, 1989|
|Height||6 ft 4 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 Million to $4 million dollars|
10 Facts On Kimberly Hill
- Since Kimberly was born on November 30, 1989, she is 30 years old as of 2020.
- There is a Wikipedia biography of Kimberly where there is information about her early life, career, clubs, and awards that she has received.
- Talking about her parents, she is the daughter of Bradd Hill and Terri Hill. She has got three siblings and their name is Kelsey Hill, Caitlin Volk, and Shelby Hill.
- Speaking about her height, she is 6 feet 4 inches tall ( 1.93 meters) which is a perfect height for a volleyball player. Her weight is 72 kg (158.7 lbs.). Information about her exact body measurement is still unknown.
- The star sign of Kimberly is Sagittarius and her zodiac sign element is found to be Fire. We don’t have information about her husband, or boyfriend.
- Kimberly Hill graduated from her hometown high school named Portland Christian High School.
- Talking about her professional career, she has won a gold medal in the 2014 World Championship and was selected as the tournament’s most valuable player.
- Her other achievements include a bronze medal in the 2016 Olympic games and a bronze medal in the 2015 World Cup.
- As a volleyball player, her net worth is estimated to be around $1 Million to $4 million dollars. She is one of the richest volleyball players.
- She has 77.7 thousand followers on her Instagram account, 3,455 followers on her Twitter account, and 3,798 followers on Facebook. She is very popular among different social media platforms.