King Cairo Stevenson is as famous as his parents. Born as the son of Tyga and Blac Chyna, anyone who knows about them most probably is aware that the two have a kid. And, let us tell you, he is freaking adorable.
Tyga’s son, King Cairo has turned seven years old this year. He is so famous that he has got hashtags of his name trending on social media. On top of that, there are even fan accounts of him on networking sites. To know more about the cute son of Tyga, you can refer to the facts down below.
|Name||King Cairo Stevenson|
|Birthday||October 16, 2012|
|Age||7 years old|
|Parents||Tyga and Blac Chyna|
|Siblings||Dream RenÃ©e Kardashian|
10 Facts on King Cairo Stevenson
- King Cairo Stevenson (born on 16 October 2012) is a celebrity kid. His age is 7 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Libra.
- He is yet to have a bio on Wikipedia. However, you do not have to go too far in order to get to know him. These facts right here might offer you some clues about Tyga’s son.
- His height has not been known. But, he looks as tall as any other kid of 7-year-old would usually be at this age.
- He is obviously way too young to be indulging on Instagram. Nevertheless, you will a couple of fan accounts of King Cairo Stevenson on Instagram. One popular fan account is @kingcairo_official.
- His parents are Tyga and Blac Chyna, both of whom need no introduction as you probably know pretty much everything there is to know about. However, they are not together anymore.
- King Cairo Stevenson has a half-sister, Dream Renée Kardashian. Her parents are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian.
- He is of American nationality.
- His grandparents from both of his parents’ side are Shalana Hunter, Pasionaye Nguyen, Eric Holland.
- He celebrates his birthday on October 16.
- Both his parents have tattooed King Cairo’s name.