Kirra Berglund is a well-known actress for her role as Olivia in the Tv series To The Beat!: Back To School(2020) and To the beat (2018). Her first appearance in Disney XD’S My Life as Kirra Berglund became popular worldwide.
Further, she has also worked in the Tv drama Lab Rats as Girl on Pier in 2012. Unfortunately, she didn’t get any credit. She is a beautiful actress with an amazing personality.
Let’s jump straight to her fun facts.
|Birthday||September 8, 2002|
|Parents||Mark Berglund and Michelle Berglund|
10 Facts on Kirra Berglund
- Kirra Berglund was born on the 8th of September in 2002. In the present, her age is 18 years old.
- She was born in Los Angeles, California, USA. So, she belongs to an American nationality.
- Her horoscope sign is Virgo. According to the astrologers, people who were born under this sign have unique personality traits like hard-working, creative, reliable, and stubborn as well.
- Describing her family details, Kirra is the daughter of Mark Berglund and Michelle Berglund. Similarly, she has a sister named Kelly Berglund.
- How Tall is She? Kirra Berglund’s actual height and weight are not disclosed in the media. Indeed she has an eye-catching personality. Whereas, her sister, Kelly Berglund’s height is 5 feet 3 inches tall (160 cm) tall.
- Moving to her net worth 2020, According to idolnetworth.org, Kirra’s net worth is estimated to be around a thousand dollars. Although, her actual earning is yet to be published in the media.
- She has a massive number of fan followers on Instagram garnering good devotees.
- Her name has not appeared on Wikipedia. But we can find her name on other public sources like IMDB, famous birthday, and many more.
- Does she have a boyfriend? Kirra is single and not dating anyone lately. According to the public source, we don’t have any rumors regarding her love life. It’s clear that she has no boyfriend.
- Apart from acting, she is also a great dancer. Probably, she chooses to be a dancer in the future. She has done training in ballet and jazz dance as a child.