Lily Isaacs is a former legendary singer who has been in the music industry for almost four decades now.
She has earned a wide range of followers through her songs like “Carry Me,” “Live in Atlanta,” “I feel the Christmas spirit,” ‘Stand Still,” and many more.
|Birthday||September 20, 1947|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Net Worth||5 million dollars|
|Children||Soniya, Becky, Ben|
10 Facts on Lily Isaacs
- Lily was born on September 20, 1947, in Germany. Which makes her the age of 72 years old as of now. Lily’s parents were two survivors of the Polish-Jewish Holocaust.
- “The Isaacs” was mainly known for the family band, which consisted of her husband, daughter, and son. They were the music sensation of the 80s.
- Lily Isaacs was married to her then-husband, Joe Isaac. The couple were separated by a divorce in 1998 and haven’t been seen together since then.
- Lily Isaacs has three children. Two daughters names Becky Isaacs and Soniya Isaacs, and one son named Ben Isaacs.
- According to her Wikipedia page, The band had recorded many songs for famous labels like the pine tree and the homestead.
- Alongside her earning for such hit albums, her brand endorsements are not calculated yet. However, looking at her impressive musical history, it can be assumed that her net worth os around 5 million dollars.
- The famous band last performed in 2011 and has not been producing and performing ever since. The family soon converted their religion into Christianity after that.
- All the exact body measurements of Lily are not provided. Looking at her pictures it seems that her height is around 5 feet and 5 inches.
- Lily is a 30-year breast cancer survivor. She is bold and brave when it comes to her disease.
- At this age, she is not that active on social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook. She has an army of supporters and fans who have been with her at her hard times.