Lisa Goodwin-Allen is a world-class English chef. Lisa is currently an executive chef at Northcote Restaurant. She is one of the talented and hardworking chefs in the country who has mesmerized a lot of people all over the country with her food. She is just in her 30 yet she has established herself well in the industry.
Lisa Goodwin-Allen started her professional career back in 2001 when she was just 20 years old. Later in 2003, she was a junior sous chef and cine then there has been no turning back on her work life. She is currently on the cooking show called Great British Christmas Menu.
10 Facts on Lisa Goodwin-Allen:
- Lisa Goodwin-Allen was born on April 29, 1981, in Lancaster, England, United Kingdom.
- Lisa’s age is exactly 39 years old and is one of the talented chefs in the country who has earned herself a name in the cooking industry.
- The British chef is married to her husband Steve Goodwin-Allen and their wedding was one of the exquisite ones.
- Talking about her family Lisa and Steve have a son together whose name is Teddy Ray who is just 6 years old.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is under review but looking at the public appearance she is living quite a luxurious life.
- The exquisite chef Lisa is available on her Instagram account @chef_lisa_allen where she has more than 12.2k followers.
- She is very famous and mostly known for her British Cuisine as her passion for cooking started at a very early age.
- Lisa and her family are currently living in Clitheroe a town located in England.
- Lisa Goodwin-Allen is an Executive Head Chef at Northcote, Langho, Lancashire, England.
- Speaking about her allegory to food Lisa avoids all kinds of shellfish and pretty much stays away from it.