Loma Lookboonmee is an MMA fighter from Thailand who started her training for muay Thai since her childhood. Loma has fought in different competitions before she committed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship in a contract in 2018. Loma has a good professional record in UFC with 5 wins out of her 7 total fights to date.
|Birthday||January 18, 1996|
|Height||5 feet 1 inch|
Loma Lookboonmee is the professional name in UFC for Konklak Suphisara, who has also fought under other alias names before UFC. Loma is an extremely talented and hardworking fighter who has trained in Muay Thai, boxing, kickboxing, and mixed martial arts in her career.
10 Facts on Loma Lookboonmee
- From the details available on Wikipedia about Loma Lookboonmee, she was born in the year 1996 and today she is at the age of 24 years old.
- The birthday of the MMA fighter falls on the 18th fo January and her Zodiac sign is Capricorn. She has a disciplined and intelligent character as a fighter.
- Loma was born in Buriram, Thailand so her nationality is Thai. She has been living in the USA to fight in the UFC.
- Lookboonmee has short hair with a strong and healthy body. She stands at a height of 5 feet 1 inch and her weight is 52 kg.
- The details on the parents of Loma are unknown so her ethnicity and heritage are unavailable at the moment.
- The 24 years old fighter has no information on her current relationship status. So no one knows if she has a boyfriend or not right now.
- On Instagram, Loma has 10.4k followers and her username is @lomalookboonmee. She also has an active Twitter account.
- In 2018, Loma won the gold medal in the IFMA World Muaythai Championship held in Mexico.
- After commitment to UFC, the Thai MMA fighter has been in 7 fights so far. She debuted with a win against Mellissa Wang in 2018.
- The details of the salary and net worth of Loma Lookboonmee is unknown in 2020.