Lucia Scalisi is a famous television personality from England. She earned fame and recognition by working in The Repair Shop, which is a British Broadcasting Corporation’s show. Lucia works as the presenter in this show and she is also one of the paintings conservators.
For your information, the main theme of the show, The Repair Shop is to repair and restore the valuable antique heirlooms of the customers. This show features many professional craftsmen who do the restoration works. And more interesting facts about this show is, the customers are not charged anything in return for the restorations of their valuable items.
Here we have few facts available about Lucia Scalisi of The Repair Shop.
|Profession||TV Personality, Painting Conservator, Lecturer,|
|Education||Sheffeild University, University of Northumbria|
10 Facts On Lucia Scalisi
- Lucia Scalisi is an accredited painting conservator who helps people to restore their valuable items in the show, The Repair Shop.
- Observing Lucia’s pictures, she seems to be in her forties. She has not revealed her age and birthday facts.
- Although Lucia is a famous television personality, she doesn’t have her own wiki page. Moreover, information if her biofacts are also not available.
- Lucia is from England and she is British by nationality. Unfortunately, her birthplace and current residence are not known.
- Lucia studied the Conservation of Easel Painting and did a diploma from the University of Northumbria.
- Lucia is a married woman. But she has not shared any details about her husband and children.
- Besides working as a television presenter and painting conservator, she also works as a lecturer.
- Lucia is a well-established woman. So, she might have decent earnings. However, we are not sure exactly how much she earns and how much her net worth is.
- By watching the show, The Repair Shop, you can witness how good she is in her work.
- You can find Lucia on Instagram @luciainlondon123. She has 7,497 followers.