Bachelor NZ: Luisa Kures is the new contestant on The Bachelor NZ 2021. Meet Her On Instagram and know her nationality, parents everything right here.
Luisa Kure is the kind of woman who brings peace and pleasure to everyone she meets. She enjoys spending time with her relatives, and she is so family-oriented that she often welcomes her cousins, friends, and brothers on her dates!
Luisa is able to open her heart again after losing her boyfriend in a car crash four years ago, and she wants to find love with our bachelor.
What Is Bachelor NZ Luisa Kures Age?
Luisa Kures is 31 years of age. She was born in the year 1980.
Kures stands at a decent height, matching her personality. Despite being a model we don’t have any of her body measurements that include her height and weight.
Some facts on Luisa Kures:
- Luisa is getting fame recently, but she doesn’t have a Wikipedia page to her name yet. However, you can visit TVNZ.co to see something on her bio.
- Even though Luisa is one of the top celebrated contestants, she was surprised to be picked for the show. She is also a content creator by profession.
- Kures’s husband died four years ago, so she says she is now ready to try and find a friend or a lover once again in her life.
- Kures, a hopeless romantic who believes in love at first sight, decided to participate in The Bachelor because it was “time to do something about myself and see if I can open my heart up again.”
- Her nationality is Newzeland, and her ethnicity is mixed.
- Similarly, we have no clue about her personal life, including info on her parents, children.
- Luisa’s hometown is Invercargill, and she is trying to find love on the bachelorette.
- Luisa Kure is on Instagram as luisa_Kuresa, but her profile is private, and she has around 1.2k followers on that personal account.