Twitch DougisRaw: DougisRaw is a video game streamer and content creator whose age is something that a lot of his fans are trying to uncover. He mainly focuses on one game: Call of Duty: Warzone, and is a fantastic player. Along with playing video games, Doug has a habit of collecting Pokemon cards as well.
He is a very popular figure among the fans of Call of Duty but is yet to reach mainstream popularity. Doug is currently spending his time streaming on Twitch and uploading videos to his YouTube channel.
To know more about who he is, head down below to 10 Fact on DougisRaw
Mission Accomplished pic.twitter.com/ODMWgDlccy
— Doug (@DougisRaw) February 19, 2021
10 Facts on DougisRaw
- DougisRaw age is estimated in his 20s. Although he has generated a huge online fanbase, he has decided to keep details regarding his age and date of birth away from the public.
- Known popularly as DougisRaw, his real name is Douglas Wolf. He picked up the gamer tag DougisRaw as it sounded cool.
- A streamer and a gamer who has competed in different Call of Duty: Warzone tournaments, DougisRaw has made a good amount of living, but his net worth is not yet estimated.
- Doug is a very private guy who likes to keep his personal life away from the Internet. Therefore, there is no information regarding him having a girlfriend at the moment.
- One of the reasons he became popular recently is because of his consistency; Doug streams every day and has does it for a very long time as well, all the while keeping the viewers entertained.
- He started his Twitch channel in 2014 and, as of March 7, 2021, has over 155k followers and also has 5,653 subscribers.
- Along with his Twitch, Doug also created his YouTube channel in 2014, which currently has over 37k subscribers with over 7 Million views in total.
- Doug is an active user of social media and has a verified Twitter account. However, his Instagram is not verified.
- On December 12, 2020, in a Call of Duty: Warzone, Doug placed first with his three teammates; Newbz, Tfue, and TeePee.
- Not only a fan of video games, but Doug also is a Pokemon fanatic and has spent thousands of dollars on Pokemon cards and has showcased his collection on his Instagram.