Maïmouna Doucouré is a French celebrity and film director. She has worked in the business for only 3 years but has established herself as a star screenwriter and a respected director.
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches (162 cm)|
|Net Worth||$10,000 to $100,000|
|Education||Pierre and Marie Curie University|
Out of her credits, she has garnered critical acclaim and immense popularity among movie fans. Her indie films have also been praised by most people who have seen them.
10 Facts About Maïmouna Doucouré
- Maïmouna Doucouré was born in 1985 and is around 35 years old as of September 2020.
- She is French as per her nationality and is French-African ethnicity. She is originally from Paris, France, and has spent all of her life there. The director was born to parents of Senegalese origin.
- Doucouré graduated from Pierre and Marie Curie University and got a license in biology from the esteemed institution.
- The screenwriter has not revealed any details of a husband or a romantic partner in 2020. She is focusing on her career.
- In a similar fashion, the Wiki page for the star is a stub, Here are all the facts you want to know about the director.
- She started as a filmmaker in 2013 by releasing and making her own short film called Hide-and-seek.
- Similarly, one of her best-recognized films came in 2015 when she released ‘Maman(s)‘.
- Her work often reflects her own story and Maman(s) is also a story of a Senegalese girl growing up in the Parisian suburbs.
- Following the success of her independent work, she started to work on her first feature film script in 2017. The script was for Cuties, this story follows an 11-year-old girl as she becomes more feminine by interacting with the girls in her school.
- Cuties’ main premise was around a Senegalese girl who had to leave her traditional values behind as she tackled the hypersexualization of young girls.