Manu Garcia, born as Manuel García Alonso in Spain to Spanish parents is a professional football player. This white footballer plays for Sporting Gijon and is an attacking midfielder.
He began his senior football career with Manchester City. He joined City in 2015 and was loaned to Deprotivo Alaves in 2016. He joined his current club Sporting Gijon in 2019 and has made 40 appearances, scoring on 3 occasions.
|Birthday||January 2, 1998|
|Age||22 years old|
|Height||5 feet 7 inch|
|Net Worth||£1,939,600 approx|
Find out in detail about Manu Garcia’s net worth, salary, girlfriend, parents, Wikipedia here.
10 Facts on Manu Garcia
- Manu Garica is a young Spanish football player who plays as an attacking midfielder in Segunda Division. He plays for Segunda Division side Sporting Gijon
- This young Spanish football star is 22 years of age. He was born on January 2, 1998.
- He was born in Ovideo, Spain to his Spanish parents. His nationality is Spanish.
- The datil of his family is not public yet.
- Manu Garcia has also played for Premier League side Manchester City for a short spell. He joined City in 2015 and was loaned to Deportivo Alaves in La Liga in 2016.
- You can find this young Spanish footballer on social media like Instagram and Twitter. He is active on Instagram as @manugarcia8. His Insta page has 71.6k followers.
- Meanwhile, he is active on Twitter as @Manugarcia_98. He joined Twitter back in May 2011.
- About his physical measurements, aged 22, Manu Garcia has a tall height. He stands 5 feet and 7 inches tall and his weight is 65 kg as per his Wikipedia bio.
- Reading his love life and girlfriend, he is reportedly single in 2020. Also, his love affairs have not made it to the papers yet.
- The detail of his net worth is not public. As per his profile on Transfer Market, his current market value is €3.00m. His salary is supposed to be at £410,800 per annum and his total career earnings as of 2020 are estimated at £1,939,600.