Manu Hernando is a Spanish footballer who plays for the Spanish club, Racing De Santander. He plays on the position of Central Defender. The number 30 is currently in loan from the Spanish giants, Real Madrid. His contract is expiring next year.
As of recently, The Sun broke out an interesting article about him. The defender had his last training session with Los Blancos two years ago. During that session, he landed a clumsy tackle on then Real Madrid superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo. Reports in Spain suggest that he was banished from the club by the influence of Ronaldo, who didn’t look that happy after the tackle. Here is everything you’d want to know about him.
|Height||6 ft 1 inches|
10 Facts on Manu Hernando
- Manu Hernando is a Spanish footballer who plays as a Central defender for the Smartbank club, Racing Santander. He is currently on loan from Real Madrid.
- Moreover, the club has not disclosed his salary. But his current market value is around $300,000.
- Likewise, the defender has an estimated net worth of more than $200,000 as of 2020.
- As for his parents, the details about them are not known yet.
- Similarly, he doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend at the moment. The player is currently single and focused on his career as he is in the pivotal stage of his career.
- It is because he is 22 years old and this age is very important for football players to make their mark.
- As a defender, he has a great height of around 6 feet and 1 inch. He weighs around 70 kg. This makes him favorite to win aerial duels.
- Similarly, the player celebrates his birthday on July 19 every year.
- Furthermore, he has great social media presence with more than 23k Instagram followers.
- Manu Hernando is a regular starter for Racing Santander. His contract with Real Madrid is expiring next year.