Mark Hudspeth is a 51 years old American football coach and former player. Mark grew up in Louisville, Mississippi. He played college football for Delta State University in Cleveland. Mark was the head coach at Winston Academy from 1996 to 1997.
He was hired for his first college head coaching position in 2002 at the University of North Alabama. Since then he has coached many teams to victory. Mark was recently head coach at Austin Peay State University but he resigned from the post in July 2020. He currently lives in Texas with his wife, Tyla, and children. Don’t forget to check out 10 facts about Mark Hudspeth below.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Children||Gunner Hudspeth, Carley Hudspeth, Major Hudspeth|
10 Facts on Mark Hudspeth
- Mark Hudspeth was born on November 10, 1968, in Louisville, Mississippi. He is 51 years old as of 2020.
- Mark is not single, he is currently married to his wife, Tyla McConnell, The couple has a beautiful family with four sons and one daughter.
- Gunner Hudspeth, Carley Hudspeth, and Major Hudspeth are his children.
- The coach has not shared information regarding his Net worth, his salary is still under review.
- His parents are Doug Hudspeth and Diann Hudspeth.
- Mark was schooled in Winston Academy, and for his higher education, Mark went to Delta State University.
- He was a school mate with Andy Kennedy, a former head coach of the Ole Miss Rebels men’s basketball team and Matthew Mitchell, Kentucky Wildcats women’s basketball team.
- Mark has served as the head football coach at the University of North Alabama (2002 to 2008) and at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette (2011 to 2017).
- Mark Hudspeth is of American Nationality and is white by ethnicity.
- Mark doesn’t seem to be very active on social media; he has very few followers and he posts very infrequently.