Matthew Tkachuk is a 23 years old professional American Ice hockey player for Calgary Flames of the NFL. Matthew is also an alternative captain for his NHL team. He has also represented his country on international platforms and helped the US to win gold in the 2015 IIHF World U18 Championship and bronze in the 2016 IIHF World U20 Championship.
Quick Facts: Matthew Tkachuk
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
|Parents||Chantal Oster and Keith Tkachuk|
Matthew is an excellent hockey player as hockey runs in his family blood. His father Keith Tkachuk is a US hockey Hall of Fame forward. Keith played for 18 seasons in the National Hockey Leagues. His brother and cousins are also big names in hockey.
10 Facts on Matthew Tkachuk
- Matthew Tkachuk was born in 1997 in Scottsdale, AZ, United States. His age is 23 years old as of 2021.
- Matthew celebrates his birthday every year on December 11th. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Matthew possesses an athletic built body and has maintained his weight in approximately 95 kilograms or 210 lbs.
- The young hockey player is blessed with a good height of 6 feet 2 inches. No doubt he takes advantage of his height and reach when playing against his opponents.
- He prefers to shoot from the left and his playing position is as a left-wing.
- Tkachuk was selected 6th overall by Calgary Flames in the 2016s NHL draft.
- He is a brother of popular ice hockey player Brady Tkachuk. Likewise, he is also a cousin of Tom Fitzgerald, the general manager of New Jersey Devils, and Philadelphia Flyers star Kevin Hayes.
- Matthew has gained quite a bit of popularity for his work. The Instagram account of Matthew Tkachuk has 112k followers.
- Matthew Tkachuk’s net worth is in millions as he is one of the highest-paid Flames players. He was signed for $21 million for 3 years with a total average of $7 million annual salary.
- Matthew Tkachuk has not mentioned anything about his girlfriend and relationship. He might be just trying to focus on his career now.