Anita Farrell is a former investment banker who is married to Michael O’Leary. Michael is one of the wealthiest businessmen in Ireland and the CEO of Ryanair. The age difference between Anita and Michael is 12 years. Anita worked at Citigroup, one of the world’s biggest financial service companies, in their Dublin headquarters before her marriage to O’Leary.
Anita Farrell and Michael O’Leary’s wedding was the biggest society wedding of the year. Michael breeds horses and four of his horses have won many prestigious races such as the 2019 Grand National, 2018 Grand National, the Cheltenham Gold Cup, to name a few.
Quick Facts: Anita Farrell: Michael O’Leary Wife Net Worth And Family Facts To Know
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Anita Farrell
- How old is Anita Farrell? Anita’s current age is 47 years. The exact date of birth and zodiac sign of Farrell is kept private.
- The net worth and the details of Anita Farrell’s salary and earnings are yet to be disclosed. Her husband, Michael O’Leary’s net worth is estimated to be $1.1 billion, reports Forbes.
- Anita’s previous job was as an investment banker. The current job and career details of Farrell remains unknown.
- Anita Farrell is the wife of billionaire Michael O’Leary. Michael is a businessman and the CEO of Ryanair. O’Leary is named as one of the wealthiest businessmen in Ireland.
- Talking about her children, Anita Farrell has four children with Michael O’Leary. The details about their children are kept private in order to protect their privacy.
- It remains unknown how and where Anita and Michael met, but they got married in September 2003 in Delvin, Ireland, reports Irish Independent.
- Anita Farrell does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her yet. One can read Farrell’s bio on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Farrell is not present on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok.
- Anita lives a very private life and she has kept all the details about her family, parents, siblings, background, and upbringing private.
- At present, Anita Farrell lives with her family in Gigginstown House, Delvin, County Westmeath, Ireland.