Michael Teigen is a professional actor from Canada. He is known for his brilliant acting in the movies like “TRON: Legacy” and “Nightwatching”. He is also famous for his role in the super hit TV series “Supernatural”.
Michael Teigen is a versatile actor who can play different sorts of roles. He can play emotional scenes, comedy scenes, and horror scenes with simplicity. He is regarded as one of the hard-working actors who focuses on grooming his acting continuously. To learn more about Michael Teigen, you can go through the following facts about him.
10 Facts On Michael Teigen
- The exact date of birth of Michael Teigen is not shared until now. However, judging his appearance, he seems to be in his early 40’s.
- Michael has above average height but his exact height is not revealed.
- The has a muscular body whose weight is yet to be known. Information about his other body measurement is not shared.
- There is no Wikipedia biography of the Canadian actor until now. There is basic information about his acting career in some sites like IMDb.
- Talking about his professional career, he played his first TV series in 2005 titled “Supernatural” which was created by Eric Kripke. In this series, Michael was cast as Max Hilby.
- In 2007, he played his first movie named ” Nightwatching” which was directed and written by Peter Greenaway. In his first movie, he played as Carel Fabritius. Similarly, in 2010, he got to play in his second movie titled “TRON: Legacy” which was directed by Joseph Kosinski. Here he was cast as Green Gaming Program.
- Recently, Michael has donated his one kidney to Stephen Gillis.
- There is no information about his parents, siblings, and girlfriend.
- Similarly, Michael’s exact net worth is not revealed yet. We will keep you updated once we receive verified information.
- Michael is not active on any of the social media platforms.