Michael Yeadon is the former Vice President and Cheif Scientist of Pfizer Global R &D. He served for the company for more than six years. As of writing the article, he is serving as the Scientific Advisory Board at Pulmatrix. Plus, he is the owner of Yeadon Consulting.
Also, Michael has gained experience working in several companies. Likewise, he has served at Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Wellcome Research, and more. To know more about him, follow the facts below.
|Education||University of Surrey|
10 Facts About Michael Yeadon
- Michael Yeadon has a lot to reveal about his life, including early childhood, education, and more. Also, he is not available on Wikipedia. Due to which some of his information is out of reach.
- The former VP of Pfizer has accumulated millions of net worth. However, his real net worth is yet to be surfaced on the internet.
- Michael prefers to keep his private life with himself. As a result, the detail on his family is not circulated until now.
- How old is Michael? Well, his actual age and date of birth are not publicized yet. But, by looking at him, it seems like he is between 60 – 70.
- At the end of November 2020, Michael came into the spotlight by commenting on the pandemic COVID-19.
- As per the news published by Healthwire, Co, on 28th November 2020, Michael has stated that there is no need for vaccines to end the pandemic.
- Consequently, Michael had to go through several criticisms for his statement. Also, some of the netizens are not convinced of his views.
- Pfizer’s former VP is not active on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and more.
- However, Michael is active on Twitter under the username of MichaelYeadon3. On the account, he handles about 71.7k followers as of 3rd December 2020.
- For pursuing education, he attended the University of Surrey from 1981- 1985.