Mitchell Hoog is an American actor who will be seen in the upcoming movie of the Conjuring Franchise, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It. The much-anticipated movie is set to release some time in 2021. Fans all around the world are impatient for the film already.
Moreover, it is not the first movie he played. The actor received a lot of critical appraisals when he featured in the movie, Harriet. He acted alongside Cynthia Erivo in the superhit movie. Besides, Hoog has also featured in the Netflix feature film, Walk. Ride. Rodeo. He is one of the best emerging actors in the United States at the moment. Know more about him here as we bring the top 10 facts about the actor.
|Height||5 ft 11 inches|
10 Facts on Mitchell Hoog
- Mitchell Hoog is an American actor who will be seen in the upcoming horror movie, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It.
- The actor is currently 21 years old.
- The actor doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography dedicated to his name until now. But he does have his wiki on Fandom and other web portals.
- Mitchell has exceptional physical measurements. The actor has a height of 5 feet and 11 inches.
- His present relationship status is Unmarried. He is not spotted with anyone and so, he might be single as well.
- As of social media, Hoog is present on Instagram. He has accumulated more than 22K followers on the platform.
- Mitchell is an Aries. He celebrates his birthday on March 20 every year.
- The actor was born in Colorado, United States. He comes from a white ethnic group.
- The information about his parents and family are pretty vague.
- Mitchell was a top snowboarder when he was in school. He also traveled a lot and had to do online schooling.