Thyra Oji is known for her stage name as ‘Ms Banks’ is a popular English Rapper. Recently she released the second episode of ‘Bank On It,’ which is her new series. In the series, the audiences are treated to behind-the-scenes footage of her life where she takes us behind the scenes of ZieZe’s ‘Late Night Text’ with Kwengface and herself.
She is a talented lady who belongs to a musical background family and followed her passion for becoming the industry’s successful music artist. Below we have given 10 facts about Ms Banks that might surprise you.
Quick Facts: Ms Banks
|Birthday||April 14, 1994|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Married/Single||in a relationship with (Lawrence Okolie)|
|#YDK OUT NOW|
10 Facts about Ms Banks
- Ms Banks is a British rapper who has released the second episode of ‘Bank On It’ where we can see that she is in east London for the video shoot for the song where she is getting her hair done, having a laugh with her team, and changing fits.
- Furthermore, Ms. Banks was born on April 14, 1994, in Southeast London, England. She is currently at the age of 26 years old.
- Moreover, Ms Banks appears tall with a height of 5 feet 10 inches and has a well-maintained body structure.
- Ms Banks is in a relationship with her boyfriend ‘Lawrence Okolie’ who is a boxer. The couple started dating in the year 2017.
- An English rapper, Ms Banks, has a huge fan following on social media, and on Instagram, she has 474k followers and has a verified account.
- The details about Ms Banks’ salary and net worth have not been revealed yet.
- She has a YouTube channel with 99.3 k subscribers where she uploads her music videos.
- She was born to a Ugandan mother and Nigerian father and belonged to the musical family.
- Similarly, she is known for her mixtape ‘Once Upon a Grind,‘ which was released in April 2014 for free download.
- She started writing songs since she was 11 years old.