Natalie Dew saw herself in the spotlight after she had featured in the Bend It Like Beckham musical. Her popularity grew immensely and many people recognized her for her talent. No wonder, she got nominated for Olivier and Evening Standard awards.
In the same way, her work in Bodyguard was also received positively. Likewise, now, with her two brand new series, Sandylands, and The Great, she seems to be in a roll. While these are mostly concerned with her professional career, here are some facts that could help you to know her more personally.
|Age||32 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 3 inches (1.6 m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Education||Guildhall School of Music & Drama|
10 Facts on Natalie Dew
- Natalie Dew (born on 3 October 1987) is an English actress. Her age is 32 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- She is yet to have a bio on Wikipedia. Although she has one on the official page of IMDb, it could still use more information about her.
- Her height is pretty average as she is around 5 feet and 3 inches tall. Likewise, in meters, she has a height of about 1.6 meters.
- She has never really mentioned anything about her boyfriend so far. And, neither do her social media posts have been dedicated to the lover of her life.
- You can find her active on Instagram. As a matter of fact, she has amassed over 1 thousand followers on her Instagram account.
- She is of British nationality. In the same way, she is of mixed ethnicity.
- Her parents are from different ethnic backgrounds. Turns out, her father is British while her mother is a Malaysian Indian.
- Her estimated net worth as of 2020 is said to amount around $3 million dollars, as reported by Net Worth Post.
- She went to the Guildhall School of Music & Drama.
- Born in Devon, she currently resides in London.