Rebecca Grossman is an American woman who is a Californian socialite and owner and chairwoman of the GrossBurn Foundation. Besides, she previously has worked as a publisher in Westlake Village and editor for Powerhouse Lux Media.
Likewise, the multi-talented woman also served as guest host for the weekly morning show; Stop The Clock alongside news journalist, Ellen Leyva.
She is well recognized for being the wife of Dr. Peter Grossman, a famous American Plastic surgeon. As of 29 September 2020, Rebecca was arrested and taken into custody after she hit and killed two young siblings’ brothers whose names were identified to be Mark Iskander age 11, and Jacob age 9 at a crosswalk roadway. The accident took place at Westlake village.
Grossman was booked and charged with two counts of vehicle and manslaughter. while her bail is being revealed to be at $2 million. Several investigators feel that she was under the influence of alcohol when the dreadful accident took place.
Quick Facts: Rebecca Grossman Husband Dr Peter Grossman: Net Worth, Wikipedia And Family Facts
|Profession||Co-owner and chairwoman of the GrossBurn Foundation.|
10 Facts on Rebbeca Grossman
- Rebbecca Grossman was born in 1963 in the United States of America.
- Rebbecca aged 57 has not disclosed her family and educational qualification as of now.
- She is happily married to her husband, Peter Grossman who is a plastic surgeon by occupation. He is the director of Gross Burn Center in West Hills.
- As for their children’s details, the couple also shares two handsome boys.
- Rebbeca Grossman’s official Wikipedia has not been made. However, Rebbecca’s biography is covered by several multiple online sites.
- Rebbecca Grossman’s husband, Peter Grossman is the son of late A. Richard Grossman, who was the main founder of Gross Burn Center.
- She has earned a massive sum of income from her multiple ventures and endeavors. However, Rebbecca Grossman’s net worth is yet to be updated.
- As of recent happening, she has been charged with murder in a crash that killed two young boys.
- Also if Rebbeca Grossman is found to be guilty and convicted she could be faced up to 34 years of life imprisonment sentence in jail.
- She was arrested after the crash but later got released on 1 October 2020.