Archie Lyndhurst, the teenage star of the hit TV series, ‘So Awkward’ tragically died in late September 2020. The cause of his death is speculated to be natural causes but official reports are yet to be released as of October 1st, 2020. His role as Ollie Coulton on the comedy made him a rising star and he was one of the actors with a lot of potential.
Archie was only 19 years old at the time of his death. He started acting at the age of 10 and was a theater actor before he came into global prominence.
|Birthday||October 4, 2000|
|Age||19 (at time of death)|
|Parents||Nicholas Lyndhurst and Lucy Smith.|
10 Facts About Archie Lyndhurst
- Archie Lyndhurst was born to the actor Nicholas Lyndhurst and his former ballet dancer wife Lucy.
- Archie was born on October 4, 2000, and was 19 years old at the time of his death in late September 2020. The cause of his death has not been released but authorities have said the circumstances were unsuspicious.
- As per IMDb, Archie’s height was 6 feet.
- His family, including his parents, are devastated by the untimely death of the actor. It is said that he was suffering from some short term illness.
- There is no information if Archie Lyndhurst had a girlfriend or was in a relationship when he passed away. As a matter of fact, he was known for keeping such things under wraps.
- The actor was immensely popular on Instagram where had more than 22.6 thousand followers. His last photo dated June 2, 2020, when he posted a blackout photo as part of the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Before this, his last photo of himself on the platform shows him smiling.
- Archie came from a family of talent and his father Nicholas Lyndhurstwas was also an established TV actor known for his roles on Only Fools and Horses, Goodnight Sweetheart, etc.
- The late actor Archie Lyndhurst was known for his role in ‘So Awkward’ a CBBC series, that he had played since 2015. He had altogether 9 acting credits in many movies and TV series.
- His family is grieving the loss of their son. He had no siblings.
Leave a Reply