Nicole Davis is a professional Indoor volleyball player from America. She is currently retired but during her young age, she was an excellent player. The athlete has won several medals together with teammates Jordan Larson, Logan Tom, Kim Glass, etc including the Gold in2014’s World Championship. Details about her Medal record are available on her Wikipedia page.
She is an excellent athlete who is two times Olympian and Silver medalist. She has spent 11 years on the American Women’s National Volleyball Team. Because of her talent and dedication, she has been able to achieve much success and popularity and made her country proud. She is also a TED talk speaker and mindset coach.
|Birthday||April 24, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Randy Davis, Barbara Davis|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
10 Facts on Nicole Davis
- Nicole Davis was born on April 24, 1982, in Stockton, California, U.S. She is 38 years old as of 2020.
- Nicole has a relatively modest height for a volleyball player but that does not affect her performance or confidence in the court. She measures 5 feet 5 inches tall which is 1.68 meters.
- The athlete, Nicole Davis, is currently in a relationship with Rémi Pourrat a Collyball coach based in California.
- She is of American Nationality.
- The athlete has an estimated net worth of $1 MIllion- $5 Million.
- She currently lives in Artists District, Los Angeles with her two dogs Bacio and Mason.
- The athlete loves to watch movies and TV series in her free time, her favorite movie is Dirty Dancer and her favorite TV show is Grey’s Anatomy.
- Nicole went to USC where she got her degree in Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)in Political Science/Business (2000-2004). In 2017 she got Post Bachelor degree in Clinical Psychology from Fielding Graduate University.
- Randy and Barbara Davis are her parents.
- Nicole has 3,593 followers in her Instagram account. She loves to hang out with her friend and loves social life, her Instagram account is filled with such pictures.