Nila Aalia is an English actress who began her career as a model before entering the showbiz sector. She is known for her work in movies and TV series like The Commuter, A Discovery of Witches, and Wolfblood. The Commuter was her first feature film, where she is featured as Sherri.
The Black Narcissus Actress was born in Africa and raised in England so, she was exposed to an eclectic blend of cultural heritage.
Aside from acting, Nila has a great interest in the human brain and the magic of the art world. She is also into literature and one of her favorite quotes is from the Sufi poet Rumi: “Beyond all ideas of right and wrong, there is a field… – I’ll meet you there.”
Quick Facts: Nila Aalia: 10 Facts On Black Narcissus Actress
|Net Worth||$9 Million|
|Education||Case Western Reserve University|
— Jonathan Arun Group (JAG.) (@_jag_london) April 6, 2017
10 Facts About Nila Aalia
- Although the actress Nila Aalia has numerous television appearances she is not yet featured on Wikipedia.
- The actress seems to be very private in her personal life, so the specifics about her husband and kids are not published.
- The internet lacks the exact age of Nila Aalia. However, Nila seems to be in her early fifties.
- Besides acting, Nila loves reading, photography, learning, and traveling.
- The Black Narcissus actress is currently living in London, United Kingdom.
- Her undergraduate studies took her to Germany where is she BA in English and American Literature. And she earned her MFA in acting from Case Western Reserve University, USA.
- Nila frequently gives workshops and courses in Europe using Synapsing®, a self-developed approach to performing arts that celebrates the fascinating complexities of the artistic mind-body.
- The talented actress has managed to accumulate a good sum of wealth through acting. Her total net worth is estimated to be $9 Million.
- Nila’s notable tv shows include: Bombay Dreams, Spooks, If Drugs Were Legal, Life is not all ha-ha, hee-hee, Taggart, Casualty, A Touch of Ice, Doctors, Bike Squad and Outnumbered.
- Nila Aalia doesn’t seem to be using social media much as she has no Instagram or Twitter account. However, she has a Facebook account with only 79 friends.