Omoye Assata Lynn is the daughter of famous rapper common’s stage name while his real name is Lonnie Rashid Lynn Jr. She is the beautiful daughter of American rapper, actor and writer who has been fabulous in the entertainment industry.
Omoye Assata Lynn was named after African-American activist Assata Shakur as he loved it because she was one of the activists who played an important role in Black Liberation in America. Common doesn’t really often posts about his daughter and many people even might not know he has a daughter of his own.
|Name||Omoye Assata Lynn|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Parents||Common (Father) Kim Jones (Mother)|
10 Facts about Omoye Assata Lynn:
- Omoye Assata Lynn was born in 1997 in America and she is currently just 23 years old.
- Despite being from a famous family background she doesn’t have a Wikipedia page but there are tons of other pages on the web that are providing information about Omoye Assata Lynn.
- Omoye Assata Lynn is the daughter of famous American rapper Lonnie Rashid Lynn Jr mostly known by his stage name common and his girlfriend at that time, Kim Jones as they had a daughter before their official marriage
- She had completed her graduation in law from Howard University in 2019 as she has mentioned it in her social media.
- Omoye is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall as her exact height is still unknown.
- According to many reports, she is currently single and not dating anyone as she hasn’t kept any photos of her being in a relation.
- Her net worth is still not available but meanwhile, her father’s net worth is more than $45 million.
- Her Instagram profile username is @omeyelynn where she has more than 2214 followers as she is very active in her social media and posts regularly over there.
- Her favourite rapper except for her dad Common is Beyonce and she prefers to listen there music over her dad’s one.
- Her father dedicated his single second rap to her daughter as it was during her daughter birth so he dedicated it to her.