Paloma Rabinov is an American actress and dancer who appeared in the DC movie, Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey. The superhero movie was initially released on January 29. She played the guest role of Bitchy teammate in the action film.
Moreover, the actress has also appeared in series like Criminal Minds and Shameless. Her next portrayal is around the corner as she will be seen in the upcoming production series, An Incomplete Education. She will feature as “Rachel” in the show. Apart from being an excellent actress, she is also a dancer and choreographer. Also, she loves food and wine and owns a bar. If you want to know more about her, crash in. Here are the top 10 facts on the promising actress.
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Paloma Rabinov
- Paloma Rabinov is an American actress and dancer best known for her appearance in the DC movie, Birds of Prey.
- As she is yet to make her mark in the field of her work, Paloma doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography.
- The actress has not given much away about herself. Unfortunately, Paloma’s age is still under review.
- So is her height and body measurements. However, Rabinov does stand at a good height.
- Talking about her boyfriend, she has already tied the marital knots with him. The actress is married but information about the lucky husband is not revealed.
- However, Paloma doesn’t seem to share any children with him as per her social media photos.
- Among social networking sites, Paloma Rabinov loves to use Instagram. She has gathered more than 1500 followers already on Instagram.
- Moving on, she is of American nationality. The actress is currently based in Los Angeles.
- Paloma Rabinov is also a dancer and choreographer. She co-owns a bar in Hollywood called “Melody Wine Bar” with her husband.
- The actress has a short bio on IMDb. Also, several websites have her mentions as well.