Paluch is a Polish rapper and musical artist known for the hip-hop and rap genre. He was the co-founder of the DIIL Gang Collective who rose to fame during the early 2000s. However, the artist started performing solo in 2006 and he is one of the most followed musical artists in Poland. No wonder he has won tons of awards and nominations nationally.
|Birthday||October 1, 1985|
Moreover, Paluch has written and recorded a lot of albums. They have sold over 400,000 copies in the country. His song won the Music Video of the Year in 2010. Besides, the rapper can also be seen in a 2012 movie. However, he is best known for his hardcore rap songs. His debut album was titled Rap Security Office after he recorded an album illegally three years prior to that.
Here is everything to know about the rapper, Paluch.
10 Facts on Paluch
- Paluch is a Polish rapper and musical artist who is famous for his hip-hop style and hardcore rap songs.
- For his excellent contribution to the rap community, Paluch has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- As of now, Paluch is 35 years old. He started his musical career in 2004.
- Also, he has a decent height. The rapper possesses bald head and brown eyes,
- Paluch is Polish by nationality. He was born and raised in Poznan, Poland.
- Similarly, he celebrates his birthday on October 1 every year.
- The rapper’s real name is Łukasz Paluszak. He is famous for his stage name, Paluch.
- You can find Łukasz on Instagram of course. He has gathered 500k followers on Instagram.
- Paluch’s net worth, however, is under review at the moment. His financial details are yet to be determined.
- Łukasz Paluszak doesn’t seem to have a girlfriend. He shares very less about his personal life whatsoever,