We all know Italy produces some of the greatest footballers in the World of football, Maria Vittoria is an Italian personality who became known globally being the daughter of Italian World Cup winner, Paolo Rossi.
Additionally, Maria’s father is best remembered his name after helping his national team to the 1982 World Cup title where he scored 6 goals in the campaign receiving Golden boot and Golden ball including a hattrick against World Cup favourites Brazil.
10 Facts About Maria Vittoria
- Maria Vittoria is the daughter of a key member of Italy’s national team in the 1982 World Cup squad, Paolo Rossi.
- As of now, there is not much detail regarding her actual date of birth or birthday. Thus, her age is unavailable.
- Being the daughter of a World Cup winner as an Italian player, Maria Vittoria belongs to Italian nationality.
- Unlike her father, Maria Vittoria is yet to be featured on Wikipedia’s official page. Therefore, only limited information about her bio is available on the Web.
- Recently, his beloved father, Paolo Rossi has died at the age of 64 on 9th December 2020 after her wife posted his picture on social media. But, the cause of death is yet to get disclosed.
- As per our researches, we’re not able to find Maria Vittoria’s social media involvement. She may not be available on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Talking about her relationship status, there is no pertinent information regarding her boyfriend. So, she may be single as of now.
- Moreover, she is rose into eminence being the daughter of Italian footballer, Paolo Rossi,
- Moving on to family members, her mother’s name is Federica Cappelletti. Also, she has two siblings sisters named Alessandro and Sodia Vittoria.
- Maria’s father was banned from playing football in 1980 for two years for suspected involvement in the Totonero betting scandal.