Patrick Hargan is a UPS delivery driver who is competing in the CBS show Tough As Nails. Hargan is described as faithful, hard-working, and humorous on the show. Hargan has gone through nine different surgeries, and he suffered from a pulmonary embolism, but he is still doing his job with great enthusiasm.
The CBS show, Tough As Nails will premier on February 10, 2021, and feature twelve different contestants. The contestants will be participating in multiple challenges and face obstacles that will test their limitations and toughness in the show.
Quick Facts: Patrick Hargan Tough As Nails Season 2: Meet The Freight Train
|Profession||UPS Delivery Driver|
Patrick knows what it takes to put in long hours and work until the job is done. Watch to discover more about the UPS Delivery Driver and how he earned the nickname “Freight Train.” #ToughAsNails pic.twitter.com/GweGweOn6D
— Tough As Nails (@ToughAsNailsCBS) February 1, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Patrick Hargan
- How old is Patrick Hargan? Patrick’s current age is 49 years. The CBS network does not reveal the exact date of the birth of Patrick.
- Patrick Hargan will be appearing in the show Tough As Nails Season 2 along with eleven other contestants.
- According to an interview with CBS Watch, Patrick Hargan works as a UPS Delivery Driver. Patrick’s job is to make 125-200 delivery stops and pickups and deliver 260-400 packages daily. Hargan is known for his excellent customer service.
- Where is he from? Hargan was born in East Greenville, Pennsylvania. Patrick currently lives with his family in Flourtown, Pennsylvania.
- The network is yet to reveal how much salary Patrick Hargan made in the show. The exact net worth of Hargan is private.
- As Patrick Hargan does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him, one can read his bio on the CBS website.
- Hargan is married to his long-time girlfriend. But the name of Patrick’s wife is private.
- Patrick Hargan does not have an Instagram bio says he is not active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
- Patrick and his wife have two children together. The name and details of Hargan’s children are private to protect their privacy.
- Hargan began working 21 years ago and has a perfect driving record, reports CBS.