Patti Poppe is a renowned American businesswoman. She is the CEO of CMS Energy Company which was founded back in 1886 and its headquarter is in Michigan, United States of America. She is one of the most hardworking and talented business-minded women in the country who took over the company at a very early age and within a short span of time she has been on top of her career.
Patti Poppe became the CEO of the CMS group back in 2016. Recently, she is in the limelight as she has recently resigned from the post of CEO. She is on the verge of joining PG&E which is a Pacific Gas and Electronic Company whose yearly revenue is more than 17 billion dollars.
This is Leo, one of my co-workers at @ConsumersEnergy! He takes care of us all in #JacksonMI by making sure our workspaces are in tip-top shape. Thanks for all you do, Leo!! #LoveMyCoworkers pic.twitter.com/IOCaCegNtB
— Patti Poppe (@poppepk) December 10, 2019
10 Facts on Patti Poppe:
- Patti Poppe was born around the late 1960s in the United States of America.
- Her age as of 2020 is around her 50′s however she hasn’t mentioned her exact date of birth in public as she has kept it a secret.
- Her salary at CMS Group is more than 8 million dollars per year however she hasn’t revealed her exact bonuses yet.
- Former CMS Energy CEO Patti Poppe resigned from the company after 4 years of her service in it since joining back in 2016.
- PG&E appointed Patti Poppe as the new CEO on November 18, 2020, as she left CMS Energy on Garrick Rochow’s hand and named him the next CEO.
- Talking about her family life, she is the daughter of an engineer and this helped her achieve something more due to the good guidance of her parents in a similar field.
- Patti is married to her husband Eric and they have been together for more than 10 years as of 2020.
- Patti and her husband Eric have two daughters together and their names are Margaret and Elizabeth.
- She completed her graduation from Purdue University in Industrial Engineering.
- Patti’s real name is Patricia Kessler Poppe.