Pieter Friedrich’s name is not featured on Wikipedia.
However, Pieter Friedrich is an analysis of history and works for current affairs in South Asia. He mainly focuses on issues like human rights, supremacist political ideologies, the politicization of religion, authoritarian government structures, and politics.
Other than this, he also engages in ethnonationalism, state-sponsored atrocities, and the importance to unify doctrines of liberty.
How Old Is Pieter Friedrich’s Age?
Pieter Friedrich seems to be in his mid 30’s. However, there is no information regarding his exact age and date of birth.
Pieter has worked with Khalistani terrorist Bhajan Singh Bhinder, who has worked for ISI. Pieter was mainly involved in planning the hashtags, which personalities to tag, and how to use the contents of the hashtags in the Greta Toolkit Case.
Pieter’s Net Worth: Find Him On Twitter
Pieter is active on Twitter under the account @FriedrichPieter. Pieter has amassed over 30k followers on his account.
Pieter has been at the eye of the Indian security establishment since 2006. He was seen in the company Bhajan Singh Bhinder alias Iqbal Choudhary who worked as a Pakistani Spy Agent.
Sadly, we don’t have an exact figure for Pieters Net Worth value. However, he must have a good net worth.
|Profession||Journalist and author|
“Timely & extremely relevant.” — @ashoswai
“Does great service.” — @JohnDayal
“At once a contemporary account & a historical lens for future generations.” — @ajitsahi
— Pieter Friedrich (@FriedrichPieter) August 18, 2020
Some Facts On Pieter Friedrich
- Pieter Friedrich is mainly known as a companion of Bhajan Singh Bhinder who has also worked for ISI, named Khalistani terrorist.
- Unfortunately, there is no data regarding the wife and married life of Pieter. However, we can assume that he is still single.
- Pieter has provided lectures at different universities including Columbia University, Stanford University, UC Berkeley, UC Los Angeles.
- Pieter has mostly traveled and lived in different countries of Europe and Asia.
- Pieter was mainly involved in planning the hashtags, which personalities to tag, and how to use the contents of the hashtags.