Kirsten Liegmann was the wife of anti-war activist, Rennie Davis. Rennie was one of the Chicago Seven” activists who had an organizational role in the American anti-Vietnam War protest in the 1960s. Rennie Davis passed away on February 2, 2021, at the age of 80.
Kirsten Liegmann is a writer, who has written many articles for Medium. She is one of the founders of community concept projects. The project researches new paradigm living concepts, economic alternatives, self-reliance on food, and energy-independence.
Quick Facts: Kirsten Liegmann: Meet Late Actvist Rennie Davis Wife And Family
|Education||Presidio School of Management|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Kirsten Liegmann
- How old is Kirsten Liegmann? Kirsten was born in 1968 and her current age is 52 years. The exact birth date of Liegmann is not given yet.
- Kirsten Liegmann was the wife of Rennie Davis. He was an anti-war activist and was one of the “Chicago Seven” activists.
- Rennie had a huge role in the American anti-Vietnam War protest in the 1960s. The protest turned violent and was organized outside Democratic National Convention, Chicago.
- Rennie Davis was diagnosed with lymphoma in mid-January 2021. Davis passed away on February 2, 2021, at the age of 80 at his home in Berthoud, Colorado, reports The New York Times.
- Liegmann did not have any children with Rennie Davis. But he had three children and two grandchildren from his previous marriages.
- Davis and Liegmann met in 2006 at a workshop setting. She had no idea who Rennie was or his involvement with the Chicago Seven as she was born after the incidents, reports Medium.
- They dated shortly after but parted ways six months later. Rennie and Kirsten got back together once Kirsten reached out to him again.
- Kirsten Liegmann does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her. One can read Liegmann’s bio and career details in a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Liegmann went to the Presidio School of Management and earned her MBA in Sustainable Management.
- Kirsten is inactive on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.